Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Friday, April 5, 2013

Feral Brewery "Raging Flem" Belgian style IPA - AUSTRALIA (ABV 7.3%)






This is another locally brewed special beer that made its way into my fridge immediately it was released.

Feral have produced an awesome Belgian style IPA, it is tasting like a good Belgian Triple. Although a different beer to the Little Creatures "Shepherds Delight" I prefer the "Raging Flem".

This beer has a super hoppy aroma and flavour, malty sweetness and is only lacking an obvious Belgian yeastiness. I love tasty beers and I am a big fan of fruity hoppiness, I also prefer a dry rather than puckeringly bitter finish. This beer ticks all my boxes.

An enticing dark orange amber colour in the glass with only a small to medium head, but the yeast seems to push along the lacing and carbonation. This beer looks as good as it tastes, go get some and drink it now!

No comments: